Click here to view our property on the local Tourism Site & for more information about Saugeen Shores
- Bruce Power
- Enjoy our famous beach, amazing sunsets, and picturesque harbour. View our photo gallery here.
- Pumpkinfest – the weekend before Thanksgiving
- Chantry Island – offering lighthouse tours.
- Concerts at the beach. .
- Golfing – Please look under our Golf Packages.
- Beautiful sightseeing and fall scenic colours.
- Port Elgin Flea Market – July and August every Wednesday at the beach.
- Port Elgin Farmer’s Market – June through September every Wednesday at Coulter Park, downtown.
- Cross country skiing and hiking at MacGregor Point Provincial Park.
- Snowmobile and skiing trails.
- Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre in nearby Southampton .
- Southampton Market – open year round.
- Quaint gift shops and a variety of shopping choices.
- 5 Pin Bowling at Sunset Lanes.
- Southampton Art School.
- Triple Cinema.
- Thorncrest Outfitters – rentals and more.
For more information about Port Elgin and the Town of Saugeen Shores follow the links below.
- Saugeen Shores Official Tourism Website
- Saugeen Shores Chamber of Commerce – More visitor information for the town.
- Town of Saugeen Shores – Official municipal website
- Explore the Bruce – Events & activities for all of Bruce County.
- We are also proud sponsors of the Explore the Bruce Adventure Passport. It is a great way to discover many of the most beautiful spots in Bruce County.